We have been having so much beautiful weather lately (I hope I won't jinx it by writing it) and I love it ! The temperature is perfect for me and I wish it never had to get hot(ter). I don't really like hot weather and I can't stand it. I like it when it's sunny and cool. But still, I have to face it, it doesn't always go my way and it will get warmer eventually. So here is what I see myself wearing this spring.
1. White tees (HERE)
2. Black jackets and blazers (I am so into fringes right now) (HERE & cheaper one HERE)
3. Black shorts, skirts and skorts (HERE)
5. Slip-on sneakers, because I just can't wear heels all the time and I aim for comfort on a daily basis. I really love this pair I found from Aerin (HERE)
6. Dainty jewelry : rings, bracelets and necklaces that change from the statement ones. I really like this ring from Shoplately.
7. A black tote. I just love this leather version of the classic Vanessa Bruno tote because it's very affordable compared to most of the other bags I want (HERE).
Hope you enjoy my selection and that you find a few treasures of your own ! :)